Book an appointment with Central Clinic
Telephone bookings can be made by calling Warragul reception on (03) 5622 3377 or Drouin reception on (03) 5625 5044. When booking appointments please advise reception with the type of booking so the correct length and type of appointment is made for you.
If you have agreed to receive SMS Notifications, we will send you a reminder about your pre-booked appointment.
Why not try the Clinic online appointment facility for both Drouin and Warragul sites. This is offered for existing patients only.
Emergencies will always be given priority and our reception staff will attempt to contact you if there is an unforeseen delay.
All patient consultations at the Drouin Clinic will be bulk billed. Pensioners, health care card holders and children under 16 will be bulk billed at the Warragul Clinic. Other patients at the Warragul Clinic will not be bulk billed.
- The Clinic makes the online booking system available to existing patients only.
- Online bookings are for standard consultations of 15 minutes only.
- Although you can view appointment availability, prior to making a booking you will need to register on the system.
- You will need your email address, Medicare card number and a mobile phone number to complete this registration.
- You can also register family members under your registration.
- Once you have registered and logged in to the system, you can choose appointments by date, time and by doctor up to two weeks in advance.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. You must check for this confirmation to ensure your appointment is locked in.
- Consultations longer than 15 minutes must be booked with reception staff.
- Online appointments can be cancelled by logging in and following the prompts, or by contacting reception staff.
- A minimum of two hours’ notice is required for cancellations in order for the appointment to be offered to other patients.