Book your appointment at Central Clinic Warragul
Book your appointment online in the form below after reading the following terms and conditions:
- The Clinic makes the online booking system available to existing patients only.
- Pensioners, health care card holders and children under 16 will be bulk billed at the Warragul Clinic. Other patients at the Warragul Clinic will not be bulk billed. All patients at Drouin Clinic will be bulked billed. There will be a fee for procedures at both clinics.
- Appointment availability can be viewed without being registered with the system.
- To register, you will need your email address, Medicare card number and a mobile phone number.
- You can also register family members under your registration.
- Once you have registered and logged in to the system, you can choose appointments by date, time and by doctor up to two weeks in advance.
- Online bookings are for standard consultations of 15 minutes only.
- An extended appointment (i.e. longer than 15 minutes) may be required if you have a number of health issues that you’d like to discuss or you need your GP to complete paperwork for your insurance company which would include a medical examination. Extended appointments can be made if required through a receptionist. Check the cost of your extended appointment at the time of booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. You must check for this confirmation to ensure your appointment is locked in. Please check your SPAM folder if an email is not received.
- If you have agreed to receive SMS Notifications, we will send you a reminder about your pre-booked appointment.
- Online appointments can be cancelled by logging in and following the prompts, or by contacting reception staff.
- If unable to attend a booked appointment, please cancel as soon as possible. Cancellation made less than 4 hours to the appointment may incur a cancellation fee.